Click on link for the slideshow:
To create curiosity. Have a picture up on interactive whiteboard to stimulate thinking at start of the day
Compare contrast Map (SOLO)
Key Competencies are the key to create the most successful Learners
Need to be:
What was the most effective tool?
A system which has tasks which you have to complete by a certain deadline and reflect on what you have done or learned or need to keep working on.
This was created after inspiration from 'Emma Winder '
Where to start?
A Task Board is set up on their class page for the children to access online, but they will also get a hard copy to have in their book.
Planning how you want to do it and when
Choice in the way you can do things
Trialled quality controllers or QC's
- Questioning eg. establishing prior learning
- Responding to questions, thoughts and ideas (feed forward and feedback)
- Sharing own thoughts and ideas
- Reflecting on learning – next steps (plenary)
- Creating experts in the classroom – peer learning
- Checking in on personal enquiry
- Evidence of learning
- Social media in an educational setting (teaching children the responsibility that they have to be sensible on social media – digital legacy)
All have own profile pic/description of what things they like doing and a twitter handle
Have a topic to tweet about
Just like twitter but on your wall instead and it's not online. Kids can make up their own handle & have either a blue card or a pink card.
Blue= tweet about your learning/reflections
Pink= response to someone else about their tweet.